Why join Collins Barrow
Let us count the ways.
Being affiliated with a National association has many benefits and rewards. We are currently searching for firms that have a culture and orientation similar to ours.
Does your firm fall into the following categories:
- Are you a dominant player in your respective market?
- Are you a full service firm with an advanced culture?
- Are you evolving and not relying on compliance as the biggest part of your service offering?
- Are you committed to client service and quality as guiding principles for your practice?
Collins Barrow member firms are independently owned and maintain autonomy for the many benefits it brings to our client relationships. Each member firm shares resources, information and a very powerful brand.
Membership in Collins Barrow means:
- Strength in numbers
- National presence, global scope
- Global referral and resources network
- An established governance structure
- Retention of firm autonomy and legal independence
- Barriers to growth banished
- Branding and marketing that puts our practice on the map
- A commitment to the CB Life Career Path
- The diversity factor
- Continuous investment in intellectual capital
- An extensive network of shared resources
- Ongoing expansion of our speciality service offerings
Entrepreneurial in outlook, actively growing and recognized as the eighth largest group of chartered accountants by revenue nationally, Collins Barrow has roots dating back 80 years.
If you have questions, or would like to know more about Collins Barrow, please contact our National Chair,
or write to:
Collins Barrow National Cooperative Incorporated
Attn: Dan Longlade
1850 Bond Unité/Unit A
North Bay, Ontario