- (403) 298-1500
- (403) 298-5814
Collins Barrow Calgary has provided professional accounting services for more than 90 years. Through a range of professional services, we take an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to help our clients achieve their goals.
With more than 100 team members, we are an ideal size to offer the highest quality resources and at the same time provide personalized, responsive service to our clients. We call it people-centred service. As a founding member of the Collins Barrow network of 40 independent offices across Canada, we also have global affiliations through Baker Tilly International– a worldwide group of leading professional services firms.
Our client base is richly diverse, including local owner-managed businesses, significant private enterprises, public companies and not-for-profit organizations. We have industry experience in oil and gas, real estate, manufacturing, not-for-profits, retail and wholesale, professional corporations, agri-business, mining, hospitality and tourism, and technology.
Attract, develop and retain the highest quality people providing excellent and responsive professional services of value to quality clients that we serve and attract.
To be the most trusted and responsive entrepreneurial provider of choice, of quality assurance, tax and advisory professional services to middle-market clients in the Calgary region.
- People. Employ quality professionals. Engage quality clients. And treat them well.
- Excellence. Do exceptional work that delivers superior results, responsiveness and effective problem solving.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Take an enterprising approach to business, combining great ideas, leading theory and proven practices.
- Respect. Demonstrate utmost respect for employees, clients and associates, and appreciate the value of diversity.
- Sincerity. Be a trustworthy employer, service provider and associate by ensuring our actions match our words.
Life at Collins Barrow is rewarding on so many different levels both professionally and personally: competitive compensation, a recognized work life balance and the ability to contribute with your firm to the community. Where you start your career is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.