There are no certainties in today’s economy; and in the world of manufacturing, there have always been factors operating beyond your control. At Collins Barrow, we have the experience necessary to help you transform these challenges into opportunities and to build a solid platform for future growth.
From entrepreneurial start-ups to large, established companies, we can help you find your ideal place in today’s manufacturing landscape. In the face of fluctuating supply costs, the impact of a fluctuating Canadian dollar, a shortage of skilled labour and the growth of competition from emerging markets, our experienced team provides the insight and advice needed to meet these challenges.
We understand the tax and regulatory issues that can either be barriers or buoys to your success. From technology strategies to supply-chain management, we can help create efficiency in your current practices while looking to the future to achieve your unique goals.
Our audit, tax and advisory professionals have years of experience serving the manufacturing industry. With dedicated partners and professional staff, we offer an approach, process and diligence that are second to none. We are the trusted advisors of choice.
In an industry where there are no certainties, we’ve developed the knowledge base necessary to provide a firm path to your future goals.
Collins Barrow can offer the direction, vision and clarity you need to successfully navigate the challenges of the manufacturing industry. We understand the pressures of fluctuating supply prices and the difficulties of securing and maintaining a skilled labour force. We recognize that as the value of the Canadian dollar increases, so does the competitive advantage of low-cost producers from emerging markets. Strategies to overcome these issues need to be informed and innovative, and in today’s turbulent economy, there is little room for error. The dedicated partners and professional staff at Collins Barrow can provide insight and guidance on all aspects of your manufacturing business to ensure you not only survive – but thrive.
Our experience is both functional and industry-specific. With a knowledge base that covers a variety of sectors including aerospace, industrial products, automotive, forest products, food, consumer packaged goods and lean manufacturing. Whether evaluating product lines, investigating productivity or guiding innovation, we provide efficient, cost-effective advice to meet not only your reporting requirements but also your business goals. Find out how we can help you with:
- Assessing risk in a market increasingly flooded with low-cost international competitors
- Providing an efficient and meaningful audit using well-established and rigorous policies, as well as quality control systems that meet professional standards, applicable laws and regulations
- Evaluating current practices from a financial perspective to offer guidance on where improvements can be made; from supply-chain management to product strategies
- Assisting with the development and implementation of technology systems that can offer a competitive advantage in an increasingly saturated market
- Advising on all transaction needs including pre and post financial support, financial due diligence, tax planning and structuring, risk assessments and management
At Collins Barrow, we recognize that every company is unique. It is our understanding of the broader range of issues that are having an impact on our clients that sets us apart from other accounting firms. See the difference that clarity makes.